• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 201 through 210 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

Not sure, but this is the first time I’ve really had a dream go this in depth in a situation. I don’t feel I have those traits, and not sure that I did in the dream, but things worked out anyway. lol

Jax
    Keymaster

I had a chat with T who was already looking into the woman from the dream. She said it’s very rare for me to wake up holding onto something so strong from a dream, especially in my subconscious. It turns out the woman is a new archetype which encompasses all the best parts of my military experience. That’s why I recognized bits from my friends Susan and Olga, but weren’t actually them. Man, if that was a real being I’d be screwed. I don’t know how I’d focus with someone around who includes the best of all the people I love! lol

Also, apparently last night I hit Carrie due to a dream. In my dream I was hitting someone/thing else, but in real life I hit her in the hip. I didn’t hurt her, and she understood. Apparently our dreams have been more aggressive lately because the energy around is very nasty. It’s getting better though. I just hate that I could hit someone without knowing it. I’ve never struck a person in anger since I was a little kid and accidentally did it with a handful of metal tipped darts which stuck into my brothers shoulder! So I’m going to work on lightening up today to avoid the problem tonight.

Icarus
    Participant

Yeah. That makes sense. Isn’t weird how we’re having what apparently are archetypes show up that we know would totally throw us for a loop if real. Lol. Thats awesome.

Jax
    Keymaster

Just grateful they aren’t. ;-) It’s is weird though. Lots of weird stuff lately. Par for the course at this point I guess.

Jax
    Keymaster

A few dreams to add.

A couple nights ago i was outside a house with woods and stuff around. The animals were real skittish but i didn’t see why. Then I spotted something move on a large rock and it was a young adult lion (just the beginning of a mane). So I rushed the critters and myself in the house, as it was walking toward us. I just barely got them inside. The lion walked back and forth and then left. I noticed a tore up backpack that it seemed to leave. I remember thinking that’s how it got our scent and I should be more careful about where things end up.

Two nights ago I don’t remember much except a weird bit at the end. I was looking at the sky and there were tornadoes, but not normal ones. It was like the white puffy clouds outlined the shape of tornadoes so I could see through them. It was still sunny even. Like they were transformed into something pretty instead of destructive.

Last night I had quite a few dreams that I remember from each time I woke up sick. I don’t remember the details of the first one, just that it was long and involved. I remember the moral of the story was something along the lines of realizing that what you want, or the place you want to be, is right where you are once you realize what is around.

The second was shorter. I was in a house, second story, to study. At some point the wind whips up, really strong and sustained. I rush around and shut all but one window. the last window I leave open a crack. Then after a few minutes the wind stops completely and all was well again – bright and sunny. Perhaps a reminder that when things get dark and nasty, batton down the hatches and just wait because the sun will return with the calm.

Finally I was observing my childhood karate teacher teaching kids. I wasn’t doing things myself, just shadowing him. in time I sat down and had a chat with his wife who I observed doing some healing on another younger girl. I wonder if this is a message related to shadowing him. I respected him (and still do) a lot as he was a dominant presence in my life for 10 years. He taught me confidence in myself and let me cultivate my natural talents in teaching. He then found God and went on to get his degree to become a pastor. Now he runs a Christian karate school. I’m not going to do all that, but the theme is of incorporating spirituality and martial arts. And then adding in healing. Seems a lot like the Jedi path, built piece by piece. And is in line with what I hope to do in my later years, running a camp and teaching kids the basics of the Jedi path.

there was another dream but I’m not going to share that here. The overall message of that dream, I believe, was that I’m doing the right thing with some recent decisions and it will turn out well in the end, even if that end is a long way off.

Jax
    Keymaster

Lots of dreams, very little memory. However, I remember the last bit which is the important part I suspect. I was listening to an old man tell a story. The man most closely resembles the priest from the movie Loving Annabelle, especially the voice. The voice was definitely his. I’d post a clip but apparently the priest telling a story about a frog churning butter isn’t as interesting as women making out on youtube. However, it’s a great movie and is available on netflix. ;-)

So, in his story there is a man who’s getting his toenails cut by a woman. But she just kept going and cut them right to the quick! (he laughs) You have to know when to stop.

sounds like a good lesson to me! You have to know when to put a stop to things before it hurts a whole lot more than it needs to. Lesson learned, lesson applied.

Jax
    Keymaster

Most ‘dream’ style dream in a while. As in, nothing made sense, and I can’t get much out of it. But it wasn’t adventurous either so not nearly as fun. lol

The first I remember is being in a plane with a few people. It’s crash landing into water. Then there’s a bus as a rescue boat. It was moving, so I decided to get up there and steer it but two people were already up there. Then I remember being on land. We’re exploring some shops, a whole group of people, in a less than awesome neighborhood so we have to be careful to stay out of the worst areas. There’s a lot of ramshackle shops, more like a flea market type atmosphere. So we go in, and there’s a pagan type shop right away. It’s not that interesting to me though, for some reason I continue on. But Connor doesn’t. He somehow gets himself sucked into a small box of wood blocks. And then he’s gone! I’m looking at the blocks trying to figure out how he got there and how to get him back. I worry that he’s fully gone. And then, his box is gone and I can’t even find the wood he disappeared into. People try to say it doesn’t matter what box I grab but I don’t believe them. Eventually we move on.

The rest is all pretty mundane. So I’m curious what Connor thinks about this, and I need to let it simmer for a while.

RiddleNox

Interesting. Was I with you the whole dream?

It’s possible that the wood is signifying of limitation. It is foundation. Boxes are usually signs of fear. They are a sign of trapped.

So, it’s possible that I am supposed to feel limited by something, and maybe it isn’t something you can help with. It’s something I have to figure out on my own, hence the need for you to just move on?

I dunno. Seems pretty confusing. To be honest, though, there isn’t anything like that going on in my life right now. So, maybe it’s a premonition.

Jax
    Keymaster

No clue. I honestly don’t know who was with me until that point. Random people from various aspects of my life. As long as it doesn’t mean anything to you I’m not worried. ;-) It was just weird.

RiddleNox

It did not strike any chords.

Viewing 10 posts - 201 through 210 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here