• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Kol Drake

I am NOT a Sex in the City watcher… but I figure some of you ladies will ‘get’ the reference ….. and it’s a goofy way to promote CFL lighting.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lq-iNGkP2M

Anonymous

Oh no…I never watched that show (was it on cable – I refuse to pay for commercials..heh)?  But it’s a funny commercial!

;D

Jax
    Keymaster

Why would ladies only watch sex and the city?  And why would you expect women here to watch it?  Just gotta push your assumptions here, as usual.  ;-)

Kol Drake
    Quote:
    Why would ladies only watch sex and the city?  And why would you expect women here to watch it?  Just gotta push your assumptions here, as usual.  ;-)

Figure SOMEBODY must have watched it… since it was a hit at one time or another.
    What few glimpses I’ve had of it being ‘re-run’ on TBS (cleaned up and edited to appease the FCC), I was not drawn into it at all.  Guess it must have been an acquired taste.

Why would I ‘think’ the women of this forum might have seen it?
    I assumed they might have seen it at one time or another… or even seen the commercials on it… or the recent year long hype on the ‘talking head’ channels about the coming SatC movie… which, if they watched the ‘teasers’, would already have seen the movie anyway. 

*shrugs*

Forgot, all female Jedis are not sugar and spice but more into snips and snails and puppy dog tails…  ;D

(( note to self — find eco geeky video on using CFLs based on John Wayne westerns or Matrix. ))
    :rofl:

Jax
    Keymaster

Just that your own arguments are assuming that any individual would have seen it.  Adding the word ladies turned a general statement into a gendered statement which was unnecessary.  Thus, it becomes a chance to reflect on your own assumptions.  Hooray!

Icarus
    Participant

Well, I have no idea what that link does because it goes to YouTube, which I can’t watch because the boonies do not allow high speed or dsl or anything remotely modern.  :(

I have never seen Sex and the City. I don’t even know what it is about, except for, well, sex and a city?

I only get a chance to catch glimpses of shows. I do love one judge on television though. Hmmm….. oh, and Britcoms, naturally. I somehow find a way to watch those.

Quote:
    Forgot, all female Jedis are not sugar and spice but more into snips and snails and puppy dog tails… 

I’ll have everyone know that I did do something sugary and spicy yesterday. (When I was in the process of doing these things, I thought, “awww…. asta would be proud.”) But, I made baskets all pretty with bows and stuffing and this other pretty stuff that I have no idea what it is called. :P We packed them up with groceries….. and then this man had the gall to ask if I needed help carrying the thing out!!! Oh! I was so angry! Naw…. just messing with you.

It’s not that these female Jedi are snips and snails… we just don’t have time to watch t.v., methinks.

I thought Kol more of the “Nova” type… now, if I do see Sex and the City, I shall think of him.

Anonymous

Poor Kol Drake…
    See him shiver and shake?
    He’s made a terrible mistake!
    Let’s throw him in the lake…

Jax
    Keymaster

and if he floats, he must be a witch!  If he sinks he’s innocent of course

Icarus
    Participant

Well…. we could just burn him at the stake to save us all the effort.  ;D

Jax
    Keymaster

then throw him in the lake  :maul

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here