• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Atarah
    Participant

*bows low* Hello everyone my name is Atarah. I applied months ago for the Academy, but sadly have not gotten to post anything until now, I apologize for this. I am here now and am very serious about my training. Will you still accept me?

On a lighter note, I am also a student at Ivy Tech Community College with a major in Human Services. I am in my second year with hopes to graduate next spring, maybe June? I’m not sure what I’m going to do after that yet.

I am a single Mom to a 12 year old boy named Jeremiah, he keeps me pretty busy. He is currently in 7th grade with hopes to attend Connections Academy next fall. He’s a great kid.

My interests are wide and varied and include everything from mediation to movies, just ask me.

I wish to study the Jedi way after watching the movies and having a genuine interest in the areas taught.

If there is anything else you wish to know, just ask.

Stryse
    Participant

Greetings, and Welcome!

Jedi_Phoenix

HEY ATARAH!!!

Glad to see you finally made it over here ;D If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Phoenix =]

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome. There’s no time limit on things here.  Since everything is self paced you can study whenever works for you.  just keep in mind that if too much time passes within a course you probably won’t get as much out of it without reviewing it.  I hope you have time to jump into other discussions as well. :-)

Atticus

Welcome, Atarah. :)

Icarus
    Participant

Hi! Welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here