• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lanius Narcassan
    Participant

Greetings.  I’m introducing myself, as I have just found this Academy.  I am called Lanius Narcassan (strange sounding name for sure, but it came to me when I was trying to leave my former self behind, so I took it).  I’m eager to learn, to share my knowledge, and to discuss what this path means to us all.

Aslyn
    Participant

Welcome, Lanius :)

Jax
    Keymaster

Hi Lanius, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.  :-)

Lanius Narcassan
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome, my friends.  Might I inquire what sort of training you partake in outside of classes, as I am not a classroom kind of person.

Jax
    Keymaster

As a site, there are two options – discussion here or the solo method where you can study the material on your own at your own pace. 

However, if you’re asking individually, that might be worthy of a separate thread where everyone can weigh in.  ;-)

Brandel Valico
    Participant

Morning

Memnoich
    Participant

Well met, and Welcome.

Icarus
    Participant

Hello, Lanius.

You do have an interesting name. What does it mean to you?

Make yourself comfortable.

Lanius Narcassan
    Participant

Narcassan is an uncommon, but not unheard of, name in the Star Wars universe.  Lanius is the genus name for the shrike, a very interesting bird of prey.  It is a very small animal which uses nature instead of its own abilities to aid its survival.  For example, it will not attack its prey with its feet, like a normal bird of prey would, though it is capable.  It instead makes use of everything around it, creating a weapon or setting a trap.  I took the name to remind myself to use the tools around me.

Jedi_Phoenix

Welcome and that is pretty creative  ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here