• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    calove71
    Participant

Hello everyone.  Sorry I have been gone for so long, I have been really busy.

I have finished my last two intro courses and posted them in wordpress (under intro courses). 

I have also done my PLP and posted it in wordpress (also under intro courses).  I hope I did the PLP right, if not let me know and I will work on it.

Again, Hello, it is good to be back.

Jedi_Phoenix

Welcome Back Shinobi Jedi!

The idea of your PLP, is somewhat on track.  I’m actually not sure which version of the Introduction course you have, but if you login on the home page (not the forum page, but the main home page) and go here: http://instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/academy/course-downloads/cat_view/64-introduction.html

Then download and complete the PLP there.  After you have worked through that, please email it to savvyjedi301@yahoo.com so that I can take a look at it.  It wouldn’t hurt to CC Jax in that as well.  Also if you can post it in your blog that would be awesome as well!!

Thanks Shinobi, and good luck!  If you have any questions, let me know!

Phoenix

calove71
    Participant

Ok I have redone my PLP on word press and will be e-mailing it out. 

Thanks.

calove71
    Participant

Thank the maker, I think I finly got my PLO figured out!!!!!!!

Thank you Jedi Phoenix for your advice and help with it.

I cannot believe I was overthinking it  :ponder and making it that hard to do.

Please let me know what you think of it.  (especially if there needs to be any more changes to it).

All comments and advice about it is more that welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here