• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    runnergirl.89
    Participant

Some of you might now me and others will not. I’ve been on here before but it has been awhile. I’m currently a freshman at a St. Leo branch on Ft. Mcpherson military base in GA. Although I’m taking mainly the basic classes right now I’m working towards a B.S. in criminal justice with a focus on criminalistics (crime scene investigation). I’m enjoying my time as a college student but I’m just now starting to have time to take additional classes/ do things that have nothing to do with my school and CJ degree. I will be taking three classes this next term here at the Academy : personal 101, meditation 101, and leadership.

Along with keeping active at school I also help with a kids program called AWANAs on Wed. nights. I have my own pet sitting and walking business. Soon I hope to teach a small informal dog training class as well. Although I would love to get back into martail arts I have not had the time to find a good instructor/dojo that is close to where I live (currently working on that). So, that is my brief summary of my life since last I was here.

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome back!  I’m glad you’re finally getting to work more with animals and do what you enjoy.  I’m sure you’ll be successful.  :-)

Jedi_Phoenix

Welcome back, sounds like you’ve been busy.  I know that feeling, as I’m about to start my second semester of college hahahah

Hope to see you around, and welcome back :)

runnergirl.89
    Participant

Its good to be back Phoenix, and yes those college classes, midterms, and finals can keep you busy. What what are you majoring in?

Jedi_Phoenix

Right now I’m aiming for a major in Nursing.  But we’ll see…teaching is still in the back of my mind somewhere.  Either philosophy or history. 

What about yourself?  And yes midterms and finals are like…little mini deamons that eat a part of your soul.  lol just playing :-X

runnergirl.89
    Participant
    Quote:
    I’m currently a freshman at a St. Leo branch on Ft. Mcpherson military base in GA. Although I’m taking mainly the basic classes right now I’m working towards a B.S. in criminal justice with a focus on criminalistics (crime scene investigation).
    Quote:
    And yes midterms and finals are like…little mini deamons that eat a part of your soul.  lol just playing :-X

lol, good way to put it.

The Great Hulking Scotsma
    Participant

Welcome Back :D it good to see your taking classes as well as well as you doing your degree.

:welcome

Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

Welcome!  Nice to meet you! :yoda

runnergirl.89
    Participant

Its good to be here and its nice to meet you both.

runnergirl.89
    Participant

Wow, this last term has been really hard for me. I’ve also had to deal with some family issues so I was unable to finish the last term at the Academy. For that I am sorry…I should be back for at least this summer though. I look forward to once again taking classes here.  :meditate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here