• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    edge wan kenobi
    Participant

:fight: hey everyone, i havent here here form a while i droped because of real life then i searched but never found it till today i got the email from here…so im back and im ready to get back now :D

Jedi_Phoenix

Excellent! Welcome back to the academy! Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around the boards ;D

Angelus

Welcome back. The Force always seems to guide us where we need to be.

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome!  Care to share a bit of what you’ve been up to lately? :-)

edge wan kenobi
    Participant
    Quote:
    Welcome!  Care to share a bit of what you’ve been up to lately? :-)

hey Jax, guys… well basically i have been busy with school im studding animation… so yeah drags my time with the projects but this semester was disapointing, anyway thx to the force it ends this friday. Im in a car desing  course and today i completed it the first part and well im happy than finally i know how to draw cars, normal life shitty as always but well. And on thursday ill have job inetrview  :vader so wish me lots of luck because i want and i need that job  :P (but me very nervous, i know fear leds to the dark side :plight but brr its my first interview than needs lots of stuff and will made me lots of exams and asked me lots of things)
    So yeha thats all just drawing, designing and drawing my life have been…

one cuestion Jax, the course or what ever it is called when it beings?

edge wan kenobi
    Participant
    Quote:
    Welcome back. The Force always seems to guide us where we need to be.

yup yup just wanna know what have been change cause i look the place lil diferent

Jax
    Keymaster

The intro course which everyone starts with is in the final stage of completion.  We’re discussing a few last details and hope to have it available in about 2 weeks.  We’ll post an updated announcement as soon as we have better information though.  Everyone’s been working hard and we’ve all learned a bit through the process. 

Remember to breath and relax for your interview.  I completely understand how nerve wracking it is.  When I interviewed for my job with NASA (private contractor) I had to survive a phone interview with a good 5 or 6 managers coming in and out of the conversation, then an in person interview in a room of about 10 people, followed by meeting another group of people in a completely different division.  The key is to try to relax, so you show your personality to some extent, and focus on your positives.  Good luck!

edge wan kenobi
    Participant
    Quote:
    The intro course which everyone starts with is in the final stage of completion.  We’re discussing a few last details and hope to have it available in about 2 weeks.  We’ll post an updated announcement as soon as we have better information though.  Everyone’s been working hard and we’ve all learned a bit through the process. 

Remember to breath and relax for your interview.  I completely understand how nerve wracking it is.  When I interviewed for my job with NASA (private contractor) I had to survive a phone interview with a good 5 or 6 managers coming in and out of the conversation, then an in person interview in a room of about 10 people, followed by meeting another group of people in a completely different division.  The key is to try to relax, so you show your personality to some extent, and focus on your positives.  Good luck!

Man thats extreme, a very extreme interview hehe… well anyway tomorrow is the big day and imexited about it…im almost prepared i just need to finish some stuff now and ill be totally ready for tomorrow…im focusing in success so i hope this ends good.
    The good thing is than a friend of mine and i, will go together, both of us will do the interview tomorrow… so well may the force be with us XD
    so yeah i wont forget to relax and focus tomorrow… master :meditate
    thx man for the support :D im less frantic now

Jax
    Keymaster

Try to get some sleep tonight.  :-)  Perhaps a nice hot shower or bath to relax you and lots of deep breathing.  Either way, adrenaline will carry you through tomorrow.  And even if you don’t get a job tomorrow, you’ll learn a lot about interviewing, which is valuable too.  Good luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here