• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    inari
    Participant

Traffic toast after peanut butter spill

Dan Harrison
    May 15, 2007 – 7:45AM

A truck has sprayed its load of peanut butter across a busy intersection, creating slippery conditions in Melbourne’s north this morning.

The truck lost its load at the corner of Settlement Road and Dalton Road, Thomastown shortly before 6am.

Police are at the scene and are waiting for the local council to arrive with equipment to absorb the oil from the peanut butter.

Police spokesman Senior Constable Leigh Wadeson told ABC radio he did not know whether the peanut butter was crunchy or smooth.

The intersection remains open but police are urging motorists to avoid it until the clean up operation is complete.

theage.com.au

I wonder if someone driving past who had a nut allergy would get sick from the smell?

Jax
    Keymaster

lol…oh no!  And yes, actually if they have a severe enough peanut allergy they could have a reaction. 

Alchemic_Wrath
    Participant

Roflol. That is funny…I really can’t stand peanut butter. The smell makes me want to throw up. I do like almond butter though. ^^ Organic that is. None of that added junk, just crushed almonds.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here