• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mabius
    Participant

Hey all, thought I’d stop by after my long and wonderful soul searching expedition…

Been a while, but a lot has changed for me, for the better. I can’t devote much time to delving the boards and posting, but i’ll definetly be around. A quick update for everyone that does remember me..

I’ve moved to Colorado to be with my girlfriend and her wife(long story if you want to know more send me a pm.) And we’re moving to the UK soon. Most of my time is spent with them living life and enjoying this beautiful state. I’m still bettering myself and working on all aspects of my training, which I’ve been doing alone since i left rather abruptly, which I feel I must apologize for. In the position I was in, I probably neglected a lot of things that I shouldn’t and I’m sorry to those that my actions affected negatively.

That said, It’s nice to be back on the site, and things are looking better than ever here  :)

Talk to you all soon!

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome back.  Glad things have worked out well for you on both fronts.  You’ve navigated some dangerous roads in your relationship front, but clearly you’ve all done some things right.  :-D

Mabius
    Participant

Yeah, it hasn’t been easy, and there have been some rough times, but we’re all very happy now, and the things that made it hard on us have been worked through. All is good in the land of Mabius  :D

Jax
    Keymaster

lol, glad to hear it.  Have you been going to school?  Decide on a career yet?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here