• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Spark Vallen
    Participant

:rebel Greetings!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… I started my path when I first saw The Empire Strikes Back then read the paperback of A New Hope.  That was in 1987.  When the internet came about, I made my way to the forceacademy.com in 1999, and then to the ezboard.com Jedi sites that existed back then in 2000.  These days, I hail from ashlaknights.net primarily where I am a Knight and instructor for a couple courses.  :) 

Many of you here probably already know me, or know of me, so I don’t know why I am typing this out right now.  LOL

So yeah, hi.  :)  Jax invited me over, so I am here to have a look around and discuss where the Force guides me to speak/type up!

*bows*

Aslyn
    Participant

Sorry, who are you again?

It’s good to see you, as always, Cath. Welcome to our humble Academy, such as it is.

Brandel Valico
    Participant

Morning Sparky!

Anonymous

Hey Spark! ;D

– Asta

Jax
    Keymaster

Yay, you weren’t lying about coming by today.  I’m glad I don’t have to be up quite as early as you ;-)

Spark Vallen
    Participant

That was actually last night when I posted, Jax!  I’m not sure what time it showed though…  :mara

Hello, all :)

Jax
    Keymaster

haha, ah!  I went to bed right after we talked so I didn’t see it until today.  :-)

Jedi_Phoenix

Hey Spark!!! ;D

I look forward to your interesting contributions too ;)

Memnoich
    Participant

Nice to see you again spark.

Loremaster
    Participant

Welcome, Spark.  Make yourself at home  :D

Loremaster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here