• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kaiya
    Participant

Hiyas all

My name is Kaiya, I’m 25, married and I life in California.
    I joined this website because I want to become a better and more stable person and following the Jedi philosophy seems to be a good way to do it. Besides, I’m a huge Star wars fan so it sounds cool too. ;).

I’ve been meditating daily for over a year now and reading a lot about philosophy and here I’d like to work further on my mental growth and share my opinions of course. I enjoy discussions and learning about other people’s views.
    This is it for tonight since I am a early riser (even in the weekends) and it’s already been 10.30. ;)

Regards Kaiya

Brandel Valico
    Participant

Morning

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome Kaiya!  Feel free to ask any question that pops into your head!  Discussions are great for learning :-)

Jedi_Phoenix

Indeed!!!! I look forward to seeing you around the discussion areas

:welcome

If you are looking for somewhere to start, you can start surfing all the threads here, ALSO if you are interested I will soon be/already have started up the Study Group for Peaceful Warrior.  Basically its a way to fuel a different type of discussion on a certain topic.  There are a lot of great themes in that book if you are interested =]

dhinkle165
    Participant

:welcome

I’m glad to see another joined our descussions. Have fun.

David

Kaiya
    Participant

Thank you all for the warm welcome.  :D
    I have slowly been going through some of the old posts but I still have a long way to go. I probably should have picked a later date to join this website since my life has been so extremely busy lately but I’ll be around everyday, even if it’s just for a couple of minutes since I just know that if I don’t continue my new road of life now, I’ll never get started. ;)

Jax
    Keymaster

You’ll find, as you go through life, there’s never a good time to do anything.  We are often creatures of habit, staying at the same level of activity, even as those activities change.  It takes a conscious choice to add something new for the long term.

Right now is a good time actually because there are no assignments and schedules to keep.  Just get yourself in the habit of stopping by and asking a question that came into your head that day.  Or responding to something that is going on.  That habit will build into other activities like organized training.  It’s easier to build up that way than to jump in and adjust a larger portion of your life.  Or at least it can be.  :-) 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here