• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Aslyn
    Participant

I’m not sure about that. I think Obama would make a great VP for Clinton, but Clinton would make a terrible VP for Obama. She just doesn’t have the same energy and drive that he does, and despite their platforms, I’m not sure she’d be so good at aiding Obama in governing, primarily as a consequence of her knowledge of White House affairs – I daresay her presence would undermine Barack’s ability to be a good president.

Jax
    Keymaster

I don’t know.  I’m just going to watch and see what happens, as my voter registration isn’t updated for my new address so I can’t vote in the primaries, I don’t think.  And without a strong evangelical leading the republicans, I look forward to less drama with the religious debates this time around.  Hopefully this will make a more interesting and productive presidential race. 

In the end, only time will tell. 

Aslyn
    Participant

I guess it did – Obama got the nomination ;)

Jax
    Keymaster

Presumably.  But that doesn’t mean she won’t be president in the future.  So time will still tell lol

Aslyn
    Participant

She might get the VP spot, but Obama would be stupid to offer it to her. She’d be the wrong VP for him.

Jax
    Keymaster

Time will tell.  Who knows what happens behind closed doors?  I prefer not to be in the predicting game though, I like to just see what happens when it’s stuff like this.  I think it would be a really interesting time if they were on the same ticket.  Even if she isn’t, she’ll run again next time around. 

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here