• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sarah22299
    Participant

Hi, I am new here. I’m Sarah22299 from Komali Jedi Order.

What do I do now? I’ve sent in a Student Application form for the Academy Method.
    What now?

Jax
    Keymaster

Hello Sarah, welcome.

Right now the academy is on a hiatus while the curriculum is revised and finished up.  That means a better learning experience come september.  In the meantime there are two study groups going on, with perhaps more to come in the future.  You can join the Peaceful Warrior study group which has just started.  Or you can join the Astral Projection study group which also just started, but is a daily group.  You can take a look at both groups and their respective board and decide if you’d like to join.  Or you can simply discuss things on this forum over the summer.  Perhaps you could start by sharing a bit about the Komali Jedi Order as I haven’t heard of it before.  ;-)

Sarah22299
    Participant

OK, I don’t want to buy a book, so Astral projection is my choice.
    Komali Jedi Order (And boards) is an incredible Order, with the best Lightsaber combat guide on the internet, Force user guides for Beginners and old-timers, Meditation guides, Philosophy studies, Teras Kasi and Parkour, and of course, training tips for Physical exercise.

http://www.freewebs.com/komali_jedi_order/

Jax
    Keymaster

That’s a pretty big claim.  I don’t know if it’s true, but when someone has only been exposed to a few sites, it’s important to remember that your perspective is limited, as is mine.  In any case, best is also highly dependent upon the person and how they learn, and to what depth they learn.  But, we also accept anyone here who agrees to be respectful of everyone and is willing to share and learn.  We don’t care if you think we’re the best or the worst ;-)

By the way, I’m going to edit your post to get the link right, for some reason it didn’t work for me.  But I did find the site via google and can fix the link for you.

Sarah22299
    Participant

Just copying what the site said.  ;)

Thanks. I had a feeling capitals wouldn’t work.

Jax
    Keymaster

No problem.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t.  lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here