• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alchemic_Wrath
    Participant

Yeah, I have been gone for a couple months or so. I have been kinda busy lately. I went back to school three months ago, I have been switching back between my mom’s and dad’s houses more lately. All and all things have been alright. The only really bad thing that has happened to me recently is my girl friend broke up with me about three weeks ago, but that is old news now.

So, how is everyone else here at our little community doing?

Aslyn
    Participant

Welcome back, from someone that doesn’t (necessarily) know you. Could be I do and you’ve switched your name, but if not, nice to meet you ;)

Anyway, so far everything’s going well. People are making excellent overall progress with the courses we’re running this term, and the Faculty are busy developing many new and innovative ways to challenge you all, particularly with new classes and modified older ones ;) Sufficed to say, there’s a lot going on – although most of it’s on the Moodle, which is where all the action happens. Well, aside from in the Staff Room, of course, but you can’t see that (and you should be thankful for that one, too :p).

If you feel the need to talk about anything that’s on your mind, btw, since that is something we’re here to assist with if you need, let me know, okay? If you find yourself having issues, let’s do what we can to nip them in the bud. If you’re well, though, then all is good :) But, either way, do take care.

Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here