• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    The Great Hulking Scotsma
    Participant

Hello there,

I reconise so many names here hehe, Well I am in the UK and used to go on the boards at ezboard, I ran my own board for a while and was a Jedi Charge at the Jedi Knights of Canada and was a member at Jedi, I have been away for long time but looking forward to catching up with old faces and new ones as well.

Great Hulking Scotsman

Ps if i feel comfy enough I may call this home :)

Jedi_Phoenix

Well whatever you choose to call this place WELCOME!!!

Hope to see ya around the boards =D

Jax
    Keymaster

Hi there, glad to see you made it over.  Feel free to take part in discussions.  :-D

Participant

Thank you Jax`s and Phoenix for your warm welcome, I`ll shall have a wee shinty around and may even take part :)

Icarus
    Participant

Hey there!

So far, you seem like a total trip.  :) So, I have to ask, because I’m nosy and all, but…are you really a great hulking Scot? :D

Participant

Lol I am not sure what a total trip means but I will take it as a complement I think :P well I have been told I am so I guess so Icarus.

I am certainly Scottish and Brandel can confirm that :P you will notice when I post stuff I can go Scottish on ya at times.

Icarus
    Participant

I was just curious because, well… my grandmother used to call her grandfather the “great hulking scot.” And apparently, it was true because…

*this part is morbid, so turn away if you don’t like icky stuff, folks*

When he died, and they went to have his service, they tried to lay him out in his coffin, but he wouldn’t fit… so, they tried to fold him up, and he wouldn’t fit…. so they just cut the coffin end off and let his feet hang all out.  :rofl:

Ok, I thought it was funny.  :-

Participant

:rofl: I thought they broke your legs when you were put in a coffin then again maybe not :P

Wow I was going throught the names of members and there is alot of people I haven`t seen for ages since the days of the TJTO on Ezboard like DV and Destiny ect of course sparky who told me about here when I was chatting to her :P

Jax
    Keymaster

Of course, they disappear for a while too, but they pop up from time to time.  lol

Participant

Abit like I have been :P

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here