• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedi Corwin
    Participant

just wanted to say hello to all,for those of you who do not know me i am  :mara brother.

I look forward to getting to know the online jedi community in the future.MTFBWY  :fight  :wookie(i have my own smiley too… lol)

Jedi Corwin
    Participant

yes my brother is a wookie and those who know him would agree. ;)  temper & all, though he has learned to curb his temper, mostly.  he’s finally decided to join the online Jedi even though he has been on the path for years.  He has an extensive background in several forms of martial arts, even if he can’t do much of it any more due to a severe back injury. I’m sure you all will have a great time interacting with him and I’m sure he will have a great time learning from you all.

:mara

Jax
    Keymaster

Hey!  Nice to see you here.  It’s certainly faster than driving up to see you ;-) 

inari
    Participant

I’ve heard (good things  ;D) about you from Callista,  :mara and Jax. Welcome!

Icarus
    Participant

Hello there. I, too, have heard wonderful things about you. So, I can only say that I look forward to meeting you… hopefully soon.

Anonymous

HI there Corwin :) It’s good to see you here, and I will see you, Jax, and everyone soon :) :wookie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here