• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    CelticJedi Amy
    Participant

Hello I’m New Here I’m Also A huge Star Wars fan since 1983 and I’m Christian So I guess I’m A Christian :jedi Realist then :) who watches Star Wars for Entertainment as well as wanting to learn To be a Jedi as a Lifestyle I’m Also a Huge :obiwan fan as well . I might as well tell you a bit about myself I’m 42 years old I’m 5’8 inches tall and I don’t have a jedi name and I’m willing to learn new things anyway so I can be wise as :yoda . :) B) and I guess I was always a :jedi since I was one 2 Halloweens ago my :jedi costume is in my closet which is too big on me now since I have been losing weight on the Seattle Sutton ‘s Healthy Eating and I went from235lbs to 204 lbs now just by eating the food and do my usual Nature walks that I like to do which I don’t do now in the winter . I’m Sure I’ll Pick it back up later in March of 2016 .

May The Force Be With You Always :obiwan

Kol Drake

:welcome

Greetings! You have come to the right place — we are all about making the ‘Jedi Lifestyle’ (not necessarily fashion style) work for everyday living. And being a Chrisitian Jedi Realist is no problemo. Working with and understanding the Jedi Path does not take away from your religious beliefs or preferences. Most folks find it only enhances in new and creative ways.

Chicago? We’ve got folks who also participate in ‘real live in your face’ meetings in the Chicago area. So, online or ‘in person’, you are well served.

So, again — :welcome

Yoshio

Hello and Welcome to the IJRS!
    As Kol Drake already said and I just can add to it, most if not all of us take Path of Jedi Realist as a sort of philosophy which can be used on top of any other belief system. It is a sort of add-on which usually helps people to see things anew and therefor get new ideas and hopefully also insights which then help them to be(come) a better version of themselves.
    Anyway, have fun and whenever You feel like, You can start with the Introduction Course as it is the “entry” in a sort of more formal “education” here at the IJRS. :meditate

CelticJedi Amy
    Participant

Thanks For The Welcome I can’t wait to get started with The Introduction Course and I will Have Fun Learning .

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome Amy. I don’t think I saw a registration form from you for training, so as soon as you get that to me I’ll get you set up.

Yoshio

I just got her registration form and set her up. So everything should be fine!?

CelticJedi Amy
    Participant

Thanks Yoshio I can’t wait to learn my Favorite Courses . :) and how this training works .

Yoshio

I guess, I will see You then soon down in the Introduction Course section with your own thread! ;)

Atticus

Welcome, Amy! I too look forward to seeing you in the Intro course. If you get a chance, Chicago Jedi are very active offline and are a great bunch of people.

CelticJedi Amy
    Participant

Thanks for your welcome I’ll Be doing My Thread Soon I’m A Newbie so Bare with me I don’t know how the Introduction Course Thread Works .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here