• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Setanaoko
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Setanaoko.  Some of you may know me from Force Academy as Alethea Benton.  I currently serve in the United States Army, stationed in Okinawa, Japan as an MP.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and learning as well.

::bows::

May the Force be with you,
    Setanaoko Mizu Oceana

Jedi_Phoenix

Welcome and hope to see you around the discussion boards!!!

Make yourself at home ;D

Jax
    Keymaster

Hello!  May I ask, why the different names?  It makes it harder to know who people are when they change names on all the websites.  Of course, it’s your prerogative, just curious.  I’ve never been one to use different names, so I find it interesting why other people do.  It can be quite enlightening.  :-)

How do you find Okinawa?  I hear a lot of Marines complaining there isn’t anything to do.  I have a feeling that if you aren’t a partier, you might find some truly interesting and unique things to do there.  Honestly, I didn’t know they sent Army over to Okinawa.  That’s pretty cool.  I wish I could have gone when I was still in, but that’s how things work out. 

Good luck, and stop by anytime :-)

dhinkle165
    Participant

Welcome.

Setanaoko
    Participant

I actually just got out here within the last week :).  So far it’s great though!  And I’m not into partying.  I enjoy a great number of things, especially culture :).

As for the different names, I only go by my real name in FA-everywhere else I’m “Setanaoko”.  Don’t really know why I do that, I guess I just started in FA with my real name and then decided to change it up when I started jumping around. :)

Setanaoko Mizu Oceana

Jax
    Keymaster

Do you mind sharing a pronunciation key for your name then?  :-)

Setanaoko
    Participant

No problem :)

Seta-knock-oh, you can call me “Seta” for short :).

Setanaoko Mizu Oceana

Silver Talon
    Participant

Welcome Seta! Glad to see you here!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here