• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kerii
    Participant

I haven’t done much exploring of this place yet, but I was directed to this forum from http://jediorganization.addr.com/jedi/forum/

I used to be a frequent visitor of that discussion forum, but then the realities of life started getting in the way. However, this is my first summer spent at home in two years and I’m hoping I can find who I once was those years ago when I first ventured to the site – when I was less stressed and more in tune with things around me.

Anywho – this is my brief introduction. My name is Kelly and through a growing fascination with the Japanese language and culture I’ve chosen my username: Kerii – as my name would be in Japanese.

So yeah… I’ll probably be around here more often. Sorry this isn’t the best of introductions – I’ve been fighting off a bug all weekend and now I’m left w/ a nice headache so I’m not really thinking all that straight at the moment.

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome, I’m glad you found your way over here.  I’m sure most everyone here has found life becoming overwhelming and losing track of their path.  All that matters is that you return.  :-)

Kerii
    Participant

Thanks Jax  ;D I’m very excited to get back in touch with everyone after such a long period of absence.

Now… quick question – is this basically the new hangout spot for all those who used to be at thejedi.org discussion forum? The site underwent a massive makeover while I was gone – so I’ve missed whatever has happened there.

Jax
    Keymaster

Well, this is the academy, with it’s own domain and leadership.  We saw a need for a forum separate from the physical site of learning, and thus created this forum.  It is becoming a hangout, though it is not meant to take the place of the jedi.org.  The lack of activity there is unrelated to what we have been doing.  So if that forum takes off again, that’s great.  We’ll still be here though.  :-)

Kerii
    Participant

Ok – cool. Yeah, I was sort of shocked to see that the discussion forum suddenly seemed… empty  :( I’m glad this site exists though – it would’ve been horrible if suddenly there was no place to keep in touch.

Jax
    Keymaster

Things happen.  If you want to know my personal views, you’re welcome to pm me.  But I don’t think it’s necessary to bring up in public.  :-)

Jedi_Phoenix

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the site
    :yoda

Kerii
    Participant

Thanks tai  :D

Kai-An
    Participant

Indeed! Welcome. ^_^

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here