• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kuckiniwi
    Participant

Hello my name is Jesse aka Kuckiniwi aka Je’daii Jesse, I am here to learn from you and grow with the force. :jedi

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome Jesse, it’s always nice to see a new face.

Kurajadin
    Participant

Welcome Jesse! :welcome

RiddleNox

Hi. :)

What’s your history with the path? According to your posts, this isn’t something completely new to you!

Kuckiniwi
    Participant

Hello Connor, no the Jedi path is not new to me at all I have been teaching myself for years now but have gotten really deeply involved this year, I believe that the force has guided me to where I am today, I had a dream last night of asteroids flying over head, upon seeing this in my dream I did a dream analysis to figure out the significance of the dream and found that asteroids can symbolize a spiritual enlightenment or a spiritual messenger guiding my path illuminating for me, I believe very much that it was this dream that guided me to this site, not only to become an initiate among your ranks but to become a spiritual adviser as well. I hope to learn from everyone as well as teach from my experiences. at most all I want is to help people grow with their spiritual side. I appreciate your welcoming and look forward to getting to know everyone well.

Yoshio

A warm welcome from my side as well.

It is through sharing what we have to give that we can learn from each other and grow together.

Tallan Kai-Dan
    Participant

Welcome Jesse, I too walked a path on my own and am glad I resolved to find other Jedi. You will find good people here, that has been my experience. I am also lucky to have others in my locality as well to learn, follow, and lead along with.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here