• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Akami
    Participant

Hello there,

My name is Akami, let me take this opportunity to let you know a little bit about myself. I am 16, I am from small-town Iowa, and I am a Jedi. I look forward to getting my training underway here.

Regards,
    Akami

Memnoich
    Participant

Hail and Well Met,
    Pull up a pillow and join in the discussions. if you have any question, Phoenix is the guidance Counselor, but most anybody here is willing to help you out however they can.

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome Akami.  I take it you are in your sophomore year of high school (?), what are your plans for the future?  What do you enjoy studying?

Angelus

Hello Akami,

It always nice to see a fellow Jedi from the Midwest. I’m from the rather larger town of Chicago. We are glad to have you here.

Jedi_Phoenix

Howdy Akami!

First off, welcome to the Institute, and as its already been stated, we hope you enjoy your stay.  Are you interested in partaking in our academy section? If so, I encourage you to fill out the student application, and then after that has been accepted, begin working on the introduction workbook and creating a wordpress blog.

Welcome aboard!!! As Memnoich said, if you have any questions feel free to either send me an email or PM or even post in the guidance counseling office, and if I can’t get to it right away, usually Jax or another community member will be more than happy to help you out!

Phoenix ;D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here