• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fell
    Participant

Hiya,
    Im fell/alicyn, Im a new Student Here. I am Icarus and Hachelen’s daughter, they finally convinced me to enroll here. Anyway, can someone please explain how things…Progress here? my mom tried, but it didnt work so well, :).

RiddleNox

Haha. Hello again. Welcome. I am not sure I understand your question. Elaborate?

Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

Hi, I just wanted to take the opportunity to welcome you to the site!  :)

I am really more of a visitor here than a student, so I’m not really up on what the process is.  But I’m sure someone will be posting to help you with that soon.

Welcome!  And may the Force be with you!

Jax
    Keymaster

There you are! Quite simply, you start with the intro course.  Start a blog and work through it.  When you complete it, you meet with someone to help you plan your next courses, goals for training, etc.  More information is in the intro course. ;-)

Fell
    Participant

:D, Me and my special self have found the intro course, so i’ll be starting that very soon, Thanks for Explaining. :)

Jax
    Keymaster

:D No problem, it can take a little while to figure things out. :-)

David Pierce
    Participant

Welcome, I hope you enjoy you time here.  I am new here as well, but I would be happy to answer any question or lead you to the answer if I cant.  I have enjoyed the intro course so far, as well as the meditation 101 course.  I suggest them both highly. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here