• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MorningStar
    Participant

Hello, everyone.  I’ve been a member of the Academy for over a year, but never really posted here.  I decided that it’s time I fixed that and said hi.

On most SW realist sites, I’m known as Lilith.  When I signed up here, I chose MorningStar as my screen name.  Now, I see potential for the two names to cause confusion.  I was wondering, is there a way to have my name here changed to Lilith?  That would probably be simpler.

Quite a few of you already know me from places like the Jediism Way and Ashla Knights.  Previously, my main focus has been on the Sith path, yet I have always had an interest in Light Side teachings and practices as well.  That was my motivation in coming here.  I wish to understand all perspectives. 

I look forward to many interesting discussions with you all.

Jax
    Keymaster

Got it switched for you.  Your login itself is the same, but now it displays differently (obviously)  lol

MorningStar
    Participant

Thanks!  Does it work the same way at the Academy main site, or just on here on the forum?

Jax
    Keymaster

you can change it at the academy site yourself (here too I think) in your account settings.  just change your display name.  :-)

Brandel Valico
    Participant

morning

MorningStar
    Participant
    Quote:
    you can change it at the academy site yourself (here too I think) in your account settings.  just change your display name.  :-)

Thanks, I didn’t know that.  :)

Good morning, Brandel.

Beral Khan
    Participant

Evening Lilith!

Jedi_Phoenix

Welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here