• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yoba
    Participant

I have not received the training email yet and it has been over 24 hours. I hope you can have it sent to me soon so I can start training.
    thank you
    mtfbwy

Yoba
    Participant

I have not received the training email yet and it has been over 24 hours. I hope you can have it sent to me soon so I can start training.
    thank you
    mtfbwy

Atticus

Hi JD. I am sending a message right now to the appropriate people to get this straightened out. In the meantime, poke around the public areas and post an introduction if you like.
    :meditate

Kol Drake

Typically we have a couple of staff who would be right on it… but they are moving these last few days and are out of pocket/offline until their new Internet connections are activated. Please be patient and we will see what can be done for you.

Jax
    Keymaster

He should be setup. Yes, with Yoshio on vacation and me moving it’s a little slower than normal.

hannah.m
    Participant

Hi, I have just joined and I can’t seem to get on to the course work.

Atticus

Hi, Hannah. Have you sent in the application yet? If so, it can sometimes take a couple hours before the admin team is awake to see it and set up your access to the Intro course. If you still don’t have access in the morning (I’m on PST), let me know and I’ll send a PM to someone who can get you set up.

I look forward to getting to know you in Intro. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here