• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

Lol, sounds like fun.  We didn’t have the money for the midnight release.  But it’s certainly an interesting experience.

Anonymous

Haven’t started reading book 7 yet, but I will! I did get to go see Harry Potter 5 at the Alamo Drafthouse. Awesome theaters, btw. They serve food and beverages during the movie (for those of you not from Texas). What was really cool was that the y had a special menu that you could order from just for the Harry Potter movies. They even had Butter Beer – which is really good :D anyway, I’ll stop rambling….

Jax
    Keymaster

Hehe, aren’t you glad I mentioned the butter beer?  It’s way worth it!  And Harry Potter 7 is still waiting for you to read when you get here.  lol :-D 

Kai-An
    Participant

7 was really fantastic, it’s totally worth it. ^_^

jdmcowan
    Participant

The first movie comes out right before Thanksgiving.  We have had a family tradition that we read the book together in the evenings leading up to each movie to remind ourselves of all the details and get ourselves excited for the movie.  So tonight we start re-reading The Deathly Hollows.

Zen-Ryo

Jax
    Keymaster

Cool, enjoy!  I’m disappointed they aren’t releasing part 1 in 3D in time now because it isn’t ready.  But that’s ok, assuming they release it in 3D eventually.  I’m really hoping the Alamo Drafthouse (theater) will be making butterbeer like in Austin.  It’s so delicious and really makes the experience even more awesome! 

We listen to the audiobooks at night so I’ve heard all the books many times in bits and pieces. lol Did you see the Oprah interview with Jo where she says she has enough material for a few more books?  We can only hope. :-D

Kol Drake

Yep.. the movie is opening November 19th 2010….

Undesirable_No._1_Harry_Potter_poster_01.jpg

and just for fun, if you go to this website… you can slip your own face onto a ‘wizarding wanted poster’.  ;D

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/undesirable/deploy/index.html

Jax
    Keymaster

I can’t wait!

Atticus

I’m looking forward to seeing how creatively the filmmakers divide this story into two separate films — hopefully without it feeling like a television-style “to be continued…”

My wife, on the other hand, is looking forward to seeing Molly Weasley deliver The Line. ;D

Jax
    Keymaster

Well, she’ll be waiting a few more months for that one. ;-)  I want to see this in 3D, or at least regular IMAX. :-D

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here