• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    inari
    Participant

Dear Friends,

First of all, I hope that everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday period, may you be blessed with good friends, good times and good food!

However, this is also a time of year when our normally busy lives get just that bit more so…sometimes to the frantic stage. I’d like to remind everyone to check in here at their favourite Jedi site regularly, but please be patient with instructors and helpers who may be dealing with a large dose of non-Jedi related activities, we may not be able to get back to you as quickly as usual or check your journals as often.

For myself, I am traveling back to Australia (I live in New Zealand) to spend some time with my family and my husbands (dying) great grandfather from Monday 20th Dec my time and will not be back at my trusty computer until the 28th. I probably will not have any internet access during this time.

That said, I will endeavour to get caught up before I go.

Inari

Macgilleon
    Participant

Inari, I hope that you and your Family have a good Holiday… We’re all Grown ups nothing is more important than family so we can wait.  As my CO says… Hang it up leave it alone for the holidays and come back refreshed and recharged.  8)

Jax
    Keymaster

I will be around and I’ll be catching up on some things, but I will also be focusing on time at home.  I hope everyone enjoys their holidays but also remembers to respond to any comments left in your training journals in your absence. ;-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here