• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    runnergirl.89
    Participant

http://www.bored.com/drawthings/

click on the above link then write a sentence. Then analize your hand writting. Have fun.

Aslyn
    Participant

My handwriting is way too small for me to do anything with it there.

Icarus
    Participant

That says so much about you!  ;)

Silver Talon
    Participant

I’m left handed so it’s near impossible for me to write with a mouse (which I use right handed) and I write much to small for it to register. Just a dot here and there.

But since the analysis was based not on the handwriting, but on the questions of my handwriting, I wrote my sentence on a separate sheet of paper.

“You are well organized. You plan each step carefully to avoid mistakes. You are efficient in your work.You are ambitious.You are affectionate, sympathetic, passionate, and expressive.You are a talkative person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples’ opinions.”

I can be talkative at times, but generally only when I’ve had too much sugar or caffeine. Most of the time I’m considered to be very quite. That’s the only things I’d really consider ‘wrong’ with the analysis. Nor do I consider myself well organized. I’d like to be, but I rush through things often enough and make the mistakes a little bit of careful planning would avoid. The rest is fine by me.

Aslyn
    Participant
    Quote:
    That says so much about you!  ;)

*pokes*

At least nobody can say I’m overcompensating ;)

Memnoich
    Participant

Your personality analysis based on this drawing:
    You are well organized. You plan each step carefully to avoid mistakes. You are efficient in your work.good concentration, detail oriented.You are emotionally confused.You are a talkative person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples’ opinions.

I’m not sure I full y agree with that, but then again, I don’t write cursive or with a mouse that often so combining the two……

inari
    Participant

I drew a tree, my result was:

You reach out to other people a lot.You strive for achievement.

I guess that is so.

runnergirl.89
    Participant

I drew a tree and a house as well but it only counted my trees.

So it told me that I strive for achievement.

Dineara
    Participant

Quite interesting…
    “You think you are very intelligent.You get depressed easily.You have a willingness to engage.You frequently get anxious and have antisocial tendencies.You deny your needs and can be passive aggressive.”

I don’t think that I’m that intelligent, simply slightly higher than average ;) I used to get depressed easily, not anymore. I don’t have the slightest wish to engage. I get anxious once a month at most, but yes, I have a lot antisocial tendencies… I might deny some of my needs, that’s true, but passive agressive… Nah… Lol  ::)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here