• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RedSeraph
    Participant

Hello!

I’m RedSeraph and, yes, I am new here. I’m 22 and recently graduated from college. For the past few years I have, on my own time, been travelling the road of the Jedi. In the last few weeks I came to realize that I needed to find others who were of similar mind. I’m not too sure what else I should say (I talk a lot but not about myself :) )… How ’bout a list of favorite things? Coffee, my sister, my dog, not my cat, family, martial arts, learning, ancient history, art, folklore, mythology, writing, sunrises, sunsets, trees, feathers…

For now, I think this is all I can dredge up from the far recesses of my tired brain. I’m sure you’ll all find out more about me in the future!

~RS

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome! I hope you have fun jumping into discussion and going through the course work. :-)

Jedi_Phoenix

:welcome  I look forward to your contributions!!!  Please feel free to ask any questions and as Jax said to jump into discussions. 

Phoenix

Kol Drake

welcome and welcome !

well… had to do that since I am not sure about the ‘…. like my dog but not my cat….’    :P

I will try to keep the Cat Master of the World from reading that bit.

We have plenty of folk with plenty of ideas and Jedi views — the more the merrier!

RedSeraph
    Participant

*bows*

Thank you for the welcome.

As for the cat… She isn’t really my cat, she’s soon to be my roommates. She was feral so has some quirks I’m not too happy with. But we’re developing a routine and an amiable relationship (for some reason the litter is in my bathroom and is the source of most animosity. I don’t know why I have to deal with it when she’s not my cat… I have assurances that this will be changed.) I am a dog person in the truest sense.

But I digress…

*bows again*

~RS

Kol Drake

:meditate

Cat Master of the Universe said to cut you some slack… so    :welcome  and  ;D

Anonymous

Welcome!  As Kol said, the more the merrier.  I look forward to your input.

marcusm
    Participant

Welcome friend! Glad to not be the newest on the block to these forums. ;)

MM

RedSeraph
    Participant

Thank you again everyone!

And thank you Kol for talking to the Cat Master of the Universe for me, I appreciate it  ;).

~RS

Kol Drake

krosp.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here