• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    faris najib
    Participant

Greetings to all,

My name is Faris Najib. I have been around the Jedi Community for about 4 to 5 years. I am not certain of the exact date. I recognized many of the names here. I look forward to dropping in from time to time if I may.

A little bit about me. I am a police officer by trade. I am currently assigned to the detective division. I work all types of cases including homicides, child expoitation, and property crimes. My specialiality is computer crimes. I have been involved in law enforcement for nearly 20 years.

I am, like many others, am a traveler on this journey that we are all making. Hopefully I can share any wisdom that I have while at the same time, benefiting from the wisdom that is shared here.  As we grow together, I hope and believe that we are building a foundation for those that will come after us.

inari
    Participant

Hi Faris! Haven’t seen you for absolutely ages. How have you been?

Jax
    Keymaster

Ditto!  How are you?

Jedi_Phoenix

:welcome

Don’t believe we have met before, but enjoy your stay!!!!!

faris najib
    Participant

Greetings,

Thanks for the warm welcome. As with many other Jedi of old. I get busy with life off the web. I was assigned to our detective division about 2 years ago and unlike patrol, you take the work home with you , literally.

I have been popping in at JEDI from time to time as well as some other sites. How this one evaded me is beyond me. I truly plan on making a concerted effort to be more active in the Community.

As always, it is great to hear and see that so many of the Community are still around and active. Although, I do miss some of the others that do not seem to be around at all. Has anyone heard from Jonathan? I hope that all is well with him.

Anyway, again it is good to be here. I hope to learn and grow in the Ways of the Jedi as always and this seems like fertile ground. Thanks for allowing me to participate.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here