• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dante
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Today marks my return to the ways of Jedi Realism.  I used to be active online many years ago (under a different name), but fell way from the path as life caught up with me.  I have been going through a personal rebirth of sorts as of late (hence the new name), so I figured that it was time to return to the Jedi.  And now, here I sit, introducing myself to you.  I look forward to getting to know all of you in the near future. :)

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome back!  Do you mind sharing your old name?  It’s ok if you don’t want to, a fresh start is allowed after all. :-) 

Rocky Mountain Jedi
    Participant

Greetings Dante.  I am new to the site and to the studies as well.  I look forward to sharing learning and fun with you!

Jedi_Phoenix

welcome!!!

Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

:welcome

Dante
    Participant

Jax,

Sorry about the long time without a reply… I probably should have known better than to try to start something with finals coming up!  But they’re over now, so it’s all good.

My old name was San-Mi Shfit but I’m hardly the person that “he was,” hence the new name.

Jax
    Keymaster

Not a problem.  Glad you have survived finals so you have time to spend with us. :-)

blinky2455
    Participant

I would like to welcome also I am new to the path as well. I look forward to the challenges ahead and would welcome any advice that may come to hand. I would also welcome any  forwards of friendships that may come. For now I bid you goodbye and may the Force be you.

Jedi_Phoenix

Welcome Blinky…looks like your off to a great start though as you’ve already created your Jedi blog.  If you haven’t already your more than welcome to jump in to discussions and begin posting your Intro course material in your blog. 

Good luck with your training and TFIWY

Phoenix

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here