• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tai-Da
    Participant

Good evening to all. My name is Tai-Da Vrikaurvan but you can call me Student Tai, Tai or Tai-Da. I have come here because I received the link from a good friend. I come from Aberdeen Scotland and I am currently in a relationship. I have had some rough times recently as my girlfriend has had some problems at home with moving house, parents splitting up her gran in hospital and it has made me worn out trying to help her. I felt the need to come back to the Jedi path as I remembered how good it was for me and how peaceful I was. I’m here to stay this time and learn as much as I can. If you have anything to ask don’t hesitate to ask.

The force be with you

Student Tai

Jedi_Phoenix

Welcome Back! I think I remeber the user name Tai-Da from before.  In any case, welcome back and if you have any questions for us don’t hesitate to ask!!!! ;D

Are you planning on working through the Academy? Your also more than welcome to hop into discussions!

Phoenix

Tai-Da
    Participant

Yep Tai-Da’s the one ;) I may join the academy once I get to know you all and have a look around the boards. I will join into some discussions and maybe start some of my own.

:) The force be with you

Student Tai

Xhaiden
    Keymaster

Now there is a name I have not seen in a while! Hope things are going well for you Tai! This is Xhaiden by the way!

Jax
    Keymaster

We always like to see old names return.  Sometimes it just takes the right timing. :-)

Jedisin808
    Participant

Tai… I think I saw you at the Force Study Center… Hi there. Nice to meet you  :meditate

Tai-Da
    Participant

Indeed you did my friend. Hope you are well. Nice to meet you to.

The force be with you

Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

Hi Tai-Dah!

Glad to see you made it here!  I’m thinking I should poke my nose in here a little more often myself. 

Hi Xhaiden!
    ?Adam Golpher?  ;)

Xhaiden
    Keymaster

Well, my name is Adam and I coach and love golf..lol.

Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

That’s cool.  At least it has the name Adam in it so I’ll know who you are.  I still think Xhaiden is your name though.  LOL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here