• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rowan
    Participant

Hi my name is Rowan and I am a 21 year old jedi housewife. Im just starting my training here but I am a padawan on Christian Order of Jedi Knights where I have been training for the last 2 years. To be honest joining another jedi site is part of one of my assignments and I hope you wont hold that against me for I am going to train here too. If thats still ok that is. here is the link to my blog because i dont know where to put it lol! http://wisperwillow.wordpress.com/ 
    The site looks amazing and professional by the way ;)

Rowan

Stryse
    Participant
    Quote:
    Hi my name is Rowan and I am a 21 year old jedi housewife. Im just starting my training here but I am a padawan on Christian Order of Jedi Knights where I have been training for the last 2 years. To be honest joining another jedi site is part of one of my assignments and I hope you wont hold that against me for I am going to train here too. If thats still ok that is. here is the link to my blog because i dont know where to put it lol! http://wisperwillow.wordpress.com/ 
    The site looks amazing and professional by the way ;)

Rowan

Welcome!  (from a sometimes-Jedi-househusband)  Feel free to join in on any of the discussions in the forums, even old ones.  :)

Beral Khan
    Participant

Greetings and welcome to the IJRS! I do hope you find our teachings useful within your life and upon your path. I am the communications instructor and I look forward to working with you both within the Intro course as well as within the Comm 101 course.

Most Sincerely,
    Beral

Kol Drake

:welcome

And never fear, no matter ‘where’ you came from you are fine here… we are a pretty eclectic group when it comes to ‘how I got here’.  :)

And, I’m sorta kinda a semi faculty person more known for long winded posts then any one topic.  :P

Welcome aboard!

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome.  We don’t restrict people in their training or anything.  But we do ask that you put some good thought and effort into your assignments.  As for your blog, it goes in the guidance counselor board.  You’ll see the thread there.  It’s the biggest one. ;-)

Jedi_Phoenix

Welcome Rowan! I’ll be the guidance counselor if you have any questions as well as monitoring your meditation courses.  I would suggest, if you haven’t already, adding your blog to the list in the guidance counselor office, as that alerts the faculty to know a new member is participating in our courses.

And it looks like everyone beat me to it, but your more than welcome to train here and we look forward to your contributions =]

Phoenix

huffmanm
    Participant

Nice to see another new face here. I’m very new too (less than 24 hours) and I too thought the site was just excellent, professional and clean.

Setanaoko
    Participant

Any order that restricts you from joining another is ridiculous (and yes, I do have one in particular in mind).  I’m really glad you choose IJRS as an order to train with ^^ (You’ll find me all over the community, IJRS is one of the few that I endorse for english boards).

The Great Hulking Scotsma
    Participant

Greetings Rowan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here