• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    inari
    Participant

It was recently brought to my attention that two of our previous instructors at the IJRS have started a new Academy site, called Force Scholars http://forcescholars.vndv.com/index.html . These two are Callista and Mara Jade. I am looking to do some training at this site, partly for a fresh perspective and partly to learn more advanced Force skills. I also respect Mara Jade as a long time member of the Jedi community and for her Jedi skills in her own right. I suggest that those with the time take a look at the site.

Regards,

Inari

Jedi_Phoenix

Looks neat! Naturally I would want to jump on this right away, but I think my focus is being guided elsewhere at the moment.  Hopefully it will grow and I can look forward to studying there a bit in the future!!!

Phoenix

inari
    Participant

They’re still ironing a few problems out anyway and I don’t think they are going anywhere so you needed jump immediately.

Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

Looks like an interesting site, though perhaps not focussing in the areas where I am currently focused.  But I included it in my growing list of sites.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here