• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

Force unleashed was ok but ridiculously short.  I’m glad I only rented it because the DS version was beaten in 4 hours.  I would have been very pissed to pay $35 for a game that is beaten in that amount of time.  I’ll probably just rent FU 2 (hahahaha never noticed the abbreviation before) since I don’t trust that it won’t be a short game and not worth the money.

Stryse
    Participant
    Quote:
    Force unleashed was ok but ridiculously short.  I’m glad I only rented it because the DS version was beaten in 4 hours.  I would have been very pissed to pay $35 for a game that is beaten in that amount of time.  I’ll probably just rent FU 2 (hahahaha never noticed the abbreviation before) since I don’t trust that it won’t be a short game and not worth the money.

My only gripe with it too.    I got to meet the cast/crew during Celebration IV and sat through their pitch.  They made it sound far more epic (in length anyway) than it ultimately turned out to be.    Let’s hope they took that feedback to heart with the follow-up.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here