• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Yoko
    Participant

What is everyone’s favorite Star Wars Game of all time!
    Mine has to Jedi knight 2, Jedi outcast!  :fight
    By far one of my all time favorites!

Any one else?

inari
    Participant

I would have to say KOTOR. And also Star Wars Trivial Pursuit (no one will play that with me anymore ‘cos I win too much  ;D)

Jedi_Phoenix
    Quote:
    I would have to say KOTOR. And also Star Wars Trivial Pursuit (no one will play that with me anymore ‘cos I win too much  ;D)

Hmmmmmm…..
    :fight

en gard!  ;D

Adana
    Participant

KOTOR, Battlefront, Republic Commando (just like the books) and my son loves Force Unleashed

Yoko
    Participant

yer, forced unleashed looks good,
    I prefer the more Jedi like games.
    E.g. Jedi academy

RiddleNox
    Quote:
    yer, forced unleashed looks good,
    I prefer the more Jedi like games.
    E.g. Jedi academy

I LOVE THE SITH GAMES!!! OMG!!! haha/  :maul

Adana
    Participant

Which system do you use for Jedi Academy? We only have a ps2 and I go somewhere else to play games I can’t play at home.

Yoko
    Participant
    Quote:
    Which system do you use for Jedi Academy? We only have a ps2 and I go somewhere else to play games I can’t play at home.

I use an x-box, but i do try to get the games on PC were i can.

Adana
    Participant

Cool, thanks Yoko

Jax
    Keymaster

I used to prefer the old x-wing and tie fighter games, but they  haven’t worked since windows 95 :-( The updated games for the game consoles were never the same.  Of the newer games, I liked the KOTOR games. I prefer games where I get to make choices.  First person shooters are just more difficult for me to play well, so I haven’t spent much time with them.  I want to like them, just can’t seem to pick them up very fast.  Now I have so little time for games that I haven’t tried them again.  We’ll have to see how the next game is.  The last few have been disappointing to me, but if they made a new star wars game for the wii with the new more sensitive controls and I’m sure I’d be all about it. ;-)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here