• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kol Drake

The majority of us lead quiet, unheralded lives as we pass through this world. There will most likely be no ticker-tape parades for us, no monuments created in our honor. But that does not lessen our possible impact, for there are scores of people waiting for someone just like us to come along; people who will appreciate our compassion, our unique talents. Someone who will live a happier life merely because we took the time to share what we had to give. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have a potential to turn a life around. It’s overwhelming to consider the continuous opportunities there are to make our love felt ..

~ Leo Buscaglia ~

A smile. A wave. A gentle helping hand ‘in the moment’.

Everything we do (and say) touches those around us. Those tiny, positive moments can add up to change someone’s really crappy day into something a lot brighter… even if just for a moment.

Shadowdragon
    Participant

Very true! I know people that are overjoyed when I have helped them and they thank me. I just say it is what you do. I have a friend who continues to tell me I help people without knowing it. You influence the world by BEING in it. For goodness sake, influence it for positive things.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here