• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

I was just wondering if anyone else was feeling like they were being hit with waves of energy the past two days or so.  It’s hitting everyone in our family, including the cats.  It seems to be a shift to help us grow in our awareness and spirituality, but I don’t know how wide spread it is.  And since we have new people who have probably never heard of such a thing I wanted to bring it up. 

Personally it feels like I get hit with a spell of dizziness…but it feels different than normal dizziness.  It also makes my  head feel cloudy rather than spinny (if that makes any sense).  I look forward to see if I can remember dreams tonight.  Last night I had insomnia even though I took my ambien which hasn’t happened in a long time.  Thankfully I’m tired tonight so it’s time for bed.  I hope everyone can get some sleep as well. :-)

Jedi_Phoenix

YES HUGE ENERGY SHIFTS!!!!  Don’t even know what to do with it!  (jk Jax, that was rhetorical  ;D )

Jax
    Keymaster

LOL What you think I’m going to tell you to get to work or something? lol

What’s funny is I’m not remembering any useful dreams.  However the other night I vaguely remember referring to Riley in my dream, which is what we plan to name a child if we get to name one (since most kids you adopt come with names already, we may not get to). lol 

Jedi_Phoenix

HAHAHA, I was having that conversation with my beau today.  He said that he would just change their name before they knew it…I was like…it doesn’t work like that xD

Jax
    Keymaster

Oh lord. lol  Well, back on topic…how do you describe what you feel during an energy shift? 

(ps tell that boy that that trick doesn’t even work with animals, they’re just secretly plotting your death while you sleep for giving them a stupid name lol)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here