• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yoshio

I hope it is ok that I opened a new one for day 4!?

Just have read through the material and have a little problem in getting the meaning of “frown deeply”.
    Does this mean you should put a angry sight on your face when you are looking upwards having your head back?
    Or does it mean that you should have your head resting on your chest looking downward?

Jax
    Keymaster

Frown deeply means how your face looks. not angry, but just try to pull the face muscles down.  You’re just trying to stretch them, loosen them up.  Does that make sense? I don’t have th book in front of me to see the whole exercise as for when you do it, but this may answer your question.

Also, try to do a response for every day, just as a note that you are doing things and you can mention what you experience as you go.  It’s ok to be the first, you’ll probably be first anyway. :-)

Yoshio

Thank You, Master Jax, that makes sense to me and helped me to understand it better.
    When I was using Mr. leo, the on-line dic, to translate the word frown it comes up with angry. So I was wondering if you should really make an angry face.  :)
    As for the other days, I will do as You propose. But will not have much to write about them as they mainly the same.

Yoshio

As I already noted down in my PDD (personal dream diary), I had some difficulties to go through the whole exercise before falling asleep this night.
    I had been to the Kieser-Training, equally to going to the gym, and after it I was in a way very tired and could bring my muscles to relax completely.
    So I guess it is not the best idea doing some bodyworkout before trying to go through the Astral Projection exercises.
    I’m wondering how it would be on Friday, as I’m planning to go to Kieser-Training again after work. But on that day there will be more time between Kieser-Training and going to bed. Hope this will help!?

Jax
    Keymaster

Yes, it definitely seems to make things more difficult in general when tired.  Perhaps there will be enough time on Friday though.  Personally I’m finding it incredibly difficult to have much time to do anything.  I’ll have to see if I get anywhere in the next few days, otherwise it’ll probably just be you working at a normal pace Yoshio. lol  I don’t think this is a good time for most people.  When I talk to people they are still very much in the throws of the changes being thrown at them and integration and adjustment is a challenge.  Either way I’ll continue to monitor your progress and respond to any questions you have as best I can, even if I can’t practice at this time. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here