• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yoshio

Finally I managed to get to bed earlier than the rest of this week.  :)
    Now I will copy in some writing I will also post in my Dream Diary! I do this as it has to do with energy work and I felt in a way a bit weird about it, but in a positive, good way!

“I went to bed earlier than the rest of this week. So I had time to do some relaxing exercises followed by some energy exercises. When I was doing the energy work I started to drift away into sleep. In one moment I thought I was doing the energy exercise in the other my thoughts were starting to float away. As I was thinking that I’m thinking of something I must have fallen asleep and entered a dream. One picture comes into my mind. It showed me an old friend; at least I thought or felt so. She was sitting at a table on a chair. I did step to her, standing behind her, resting my hands on her shoulders. In this moment I felt a connection to her and an expanding of myself in her direction. In the same moment I felt that my body, lying in my bed, started to burst in a way. Expanding outward and starting to hover/float over my physical body. In a way it was the same feeling as I had a couple of days before. In the moment when I started to focus on this feeling of expanding and hovering, the image of my friend faded away. So I was concentrating more on the feeling of myself. By focusing on that I had the feeling as it was described in the book that I was sticking to my body at some parts of it. First it was my head. The rest of my body was expanding and hovering but my head was like nailed to the pillow. So I concentrated more on this part of my body. By doing so the feeling in my feed changed and in the end I lost it completely. Because of that I rolled myself to the side and felt asleep completely.”

Jax
    Keymaster

It’s very common to have these types of experiences in the process of falling asleep.  We can end up in a deep state of trance or something and then maintain a little awareness at the same time.  What impresses me is you were able to maintain that awareness without losing the state right away.  Good job! :-)

Yoshio

Cheer Master Jax! For me it is very interesting what I’m experiencing through out the work with this book so far.  :)

Jax
    Keymaster

I’m very glad you’re enjoying yourself. I only wish the rest of us could have handled it, but clearly the timing was inappropriate for us. Maybe you can be the teacher/moderator next time around. :-)

Yoshio

:) I’m “just” curios about what this book and the exercises will held for me. So I enjoy it really to work through the book.
    And of course I would be happy to help with my experiences the next time when this will be started.  ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here