• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

lol no, definitely don’t go to church. Even if I did, that’s a morning activity. ;-)

Otherone
    Participant

sunday will work i will have to wait until i find what time i work till but should be no later then 5, but more likely to be done by 1

Ying
    Participant

Hahaha Jax :P

Awesome Otherone :)

This should be decided soon enough then.
    I just noticed that we are using what Eckhart calls ‘clock time’ to organise this chat. Be alert that it does not become psychological time (mentally dwelt on as better than the present moment, as a hope for satisfaction and or fulfillment, er the opposite, which may include fear etc)

Love n Peace!

Ying
    Participant

So we’re scheduling this chat for the 1st of April 2012?
    How much time are you all willing to put in?
    I can spare around 2 hours.

Atticus

Two hours is my default “I don’t get much accomplished beyond that point” metric, all else being equal. I never allow mediations or settlement conferences to go beyond two hours; seems like after that we’re just spinning our wheels or going off on unrelated tangents. So yes, two hours gets my vote.

I confess I am still somewhat bewildered by the reading. I’m right about at the same point I gave up last time I tried to read it. I’m very much looking forward to having th chance to discuss these ideas with others.

Jax
    Keymaster

Just don’t forget what is challenging for you! And I agree, not more than two hours.

Ying
    Participant

:) Coolies. The chat is organised!

Do we need to reserve the chat for it or???

Defintely dont forget what you find challenging Atticus, it will make for great discussion! :)

Jax
    Keymaster

Nothing to reserve, but I’ll create a chat area on that day for us to chat without interruption and leave the general chat for everyone else.

Ying
    Participant

Ok thank you :)

Ying
    Participant

Im not sure what time we organised :unsure: lol!

Was it 1pm PDT?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here