• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ying
    Participant

Hi everyone,

So, the first month of reading has begun and I think it is a good idea to decide the first date of the chat. As you know (I assume) we have a chat at the end of each month to discuss the chapter we all just read over that month. The chapters go in order of course :)

So, when are you all most able to come togethor for a chat. I am felxible to a degree so I will see when you are free and then see where that goes :)

Otherone
    Participant

I have a pretty busy schedule as of now… monday and wednesdays i dont have much time, all the other days if we could meet before 9:00 and after 2 that would be the best for me.

Atticus

Weekends are best for me right now. Saturday morning (PST) or Sunday early afternoon would be ideal, but I’m somewhat flexible.

Otherone
    Participant

weekends will work, but i work till 1 or 3 depending on my schedule

Ying
    Participant

Weekends are good for me, but we will have to work out a date for each chat closer to the end of each month, for flexibility and situational circumstances etc :)

Timezones will also need to be discussed.

Jax
    Keymaster

It seems like sunday early evening (which is early afternoon for atticus) is the most likely candidate.

Ying
    Participant

Im suggesting Sunday 1st of April, is everyone ok with that?

Just incase, I am on EDT :)

Atticus

That should be good for me. I won’t know my morning schedule for that day for a couple more weeks, but I’m definitely free that afternoon until 4-ish (PDT).

Jax
    Keymaster

I never have things scheduled for Sundays so it’s fine for me.

Ying
    Participant

Sounds good :)

Jax, I see you don’t go to Church then :P
    (don’t worry, I don’t either)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here