• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Otherone
    Participant

:P Good!!! I just remembered it was today and i thought for sure i missed it

Jax
    Keymaster

Next weekend is fine by me. Cinco De Mayo isn’t a big holiday for me. lol Though I”m sure I’ll eat tacos. ;-)

Ying
    Participant

A quick question: Have you guys received my provate messages about the planning for chat number 2? Im just concerned that there is something up with my messaging.

Anyway, I won’t be able to do it over the weekend. How is 1pm PDT, the Monday after the coming weekend?

jdmcowan
    Participant

I did get your PMs, but I didn’t want to suggest a day or time since, as I said, I might not be there. Next weekend is also just as bad for me. In the middle of the day on Monday I could probably log in, but I’ll be in the middle of seeing patients so how much I can participate will depend on how busy they keep me.

Jax
    Keymaster

I also can’t do weekdays. I’ll be at work. Or at lunch. either way, no. lol

Otherone
    Participant

If that is next monday i can do it… If it is today monday i have finals

Atticus

Weekdays are mostly out for me for me as well, although it would depend on any particular day’s calendar. Monday the 7th is very unlikely for me because it’s a docket day in court. (The chat bar does not play well with my mobile.)

Good luck with your finals, Otherone!

Jax
    Keymaster

Also, Saturday morning is out on may 5. It’s free comic book day! lol Is sunday bad for people?

Otherone
    Participant

After 4 pm edt i can be there i work till then though….

And thanks Atticus, i am sure you wishing me luck is the only reason i did good :P

Jax
    Keymaster

On Sunday Otherone? I recall you working the last time, and that time (4eastern) worked fine it seems.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here