• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RiddleNox
    Jax
    Keymaster

Honestly, cruise ships freak me out. Being in that much water, and knowing how crazy it is during a bad storm is scary as hell. But, my wife is afraid to fly too far. So a cruise may be our best option in some cases. Though I’d rather just drug her up and get there faster (overseas for instance). I just don’t find those longer cruises appealing. Cruise ships are notorious for being a petri dish, beyond the storm issue. lol

That said, did Opie ever go through with his Jedi cruise idea?

RiddleNox

No I don’t think he did.

I think the best cruises are: Caribbean (in off season… no weather), and Alaska (glaciers!! Always near land. Always!)
    This is from personal experience… I think they’re fantastic when you need to be forced not to do anything completely useful.
    But, I think they’re best done (for me, anyway) once in a blue moon. I don’t understand people who do it once or more per year. That’s crazy!

(oh, also, cruises are a great way to get around the Mediterranean, I’ve found)

Jax
    Keymaster

I would definitely do the Alaskan (or Norwegian) cruises along land. But the video of those waves in the article gave me anxiety just watching – on the boat it would be so much worse.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here