• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

NOTE: WE ARE REWORKING THE COURSES: PLEASE TAKE INTRO FIRST, THEN SPIRITUALITY AND CREED.

With the new website, it’s possible to view the course downloads, but a list is also handy.  Currently available for students include:

1.  Introductory Course – required for everyone to take before taking any other classes, unrestricted access to download
    2.  Communication 101
    3.  Force 101 – requires meditation to be taken either at the same time or prior to this course
    4.  Meditation
    5.  Personal 101
    6.  Warrior Principles 201 (originally 101, being shifted to 201 when 101 is available)
    7.  Situational Awareness 101
    8.  Leadership 101 – intermediate level, must complete courses 1-5 above first

The classes currently in work include:
    Creed 101 – The Jedi Code (estimated available late February 2012)
    Spirituality 101 – The Jedi and Mythology (estimated available early 2012)
    Health 101
    Force 102 – Sensing
    Warrior 103 – Warrior path through western mythology
    Warrior 101 – The Warrior spirit
    Jedi Studies 101 – The Jedi definition and Core Values
    Personal 102 – Mind/Body/Spirit connections between chakras and health/emotional issues
    Communication 102 – Conflict Resolution

and beyond…

I understand that progress is slow, and from a student perspective this can be quite frustrating.  Know that everyone has many responsibilities outside this academy and we are doing our best to maintain balance in our own lives while continuing to make training aids available to you.  For those who have completed the courses available, think about a research project which falls under the Research and Development portion of the website, headed by Inari.  Then you can expand the knowledge available here and we all benefit.  

Thank you for your patience.

JmCruzan
    Participant

Force 101 and Warrior principles 101. I already downloaded the leadership 101 course which was available and will start work on it soon but I was wondering if i could get the Force 101 and warrior principles 101 classes started as well?

Jax
    Keymaster

You could download leadership? You shouldn’t be able to. No courses are available unless I add you to them. Leadership is a more advanced class and meant for later in your training.  *Off to go check permissions on files*

Did you submit a PLP? That’s necessary before starting your other courses.

Adana
    Participant

can I still sign up for classes? I don’t know when they all started and I know I was going to take part in the Force and Meditation class earlier this summer.

Jax
    Keymaster

Of course! We’re still self paced so start time is not a problem.

Adana
    Participant

Thanks. I try to catch up as fast as possible

JmCruzan
    Participant

a plp? I dont know what that means lol. Lemme know so i can do it if i havnt already. Id love to get started on the classes. And yeah, for some reason the leadership 101 showed up as downloadable? no idea why lol

Jax
    Keymaster

Personal learning plan, it’s in the intro course workbook. And there’s a worksheet/template for it on the course dowload page. I’ve changed the Leadership workbook back to restricted access so it won’t be a problem going forward.

RiddleNox
    Quote:
    a plp? I dont know what that means lol. Lemme know so i can do it if i havnt already. Id love to get started on the classes. And yeah, for some reason the leadership 101 showed up as downloadable? no idea why lol

Jm. would you email me at connorlidell@gmail.com? I can help you with your PLP there. I should have sent you an email not too long ago explaining the procedure for this, but I would also like your help with a project I am working on.

Thank you!

MJ Hannigan
    Participant

If something was important one will set up time to make it a priority.  My life can get nuts at times but setting up time to call my padawan is rarely a issue. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here