• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

Please reply to this so I know for sure who is starting this book in 1 week on February 5th.  In your reply tell me if you already have the book or if you need the pdf version so I know who to email it to.  Finally, if you don’t already have one, start a thread in the dream journals area for you to keep track of any and all dreams you can remember.  This is part of the course so you might as well start now. :-)

If you have any questions, just ask.

Memnoich
    Participant

I’m in and already have the book.

Jedi_Phoenix

Ditto to Memnoich =D

Atticus

I’m in, got the book.

Yoshio

Me ditto to Memnoich and Jedi Phoenix. Just will create a thread in the dream journal area.  :meditate

Jax
    Keymaster

So…is anyone starting?  Or is everyone else finding it not the most ideal time to start?  Please weigh in. 

Yoshio

Have started Saturdays and was even in the Chat. But I guess it was to early!?  ;)
    Anyway, I read trough the material and found out that I should have done it better in the morning. So actual practice started in the night from Saturday to Sunday.
    Will also create now an Dream Log to post in there what I’m doing/experience.

Jax
    Keymaster

I hadn’t planned to do chat this week, but wait for people to get started first.  Sorry for the confusion Yoshio.

Yoshio

No problem! I allready guessed it. But was sitting at my computer anyway and so had a look if someone would show up.
    By the way, I will not be able to attend coming weekend as we do have a seminar on the weekend in our Dojo. So, sorry for that!

Jax
    Keymaster

It’s ok.  At this rate I’m not sure how many will have even started. :-) We may go a little later in the day then, or whenever works for people this weekend. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here