Viewing 4 posts - 541 through 544 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    RiddleNox
    Kol Drake

As you state… this is the downside to being a nomadic Jedi.
    Longest I ever lived anywhere was 4 years until this last stretch… which has been 20.

On those ‘short spans’, it’s tough to get into an area or a group and start to feel comfortable before moving on.

It’s also tough when a person sticks with something and kind of ‘out lives’ the organization. Orgs rise and fall; morph and change direction — so that what you started out with may not be anywhere near what you finish with. Kind of the nature of the beast I suppose.

Sorry it’s turned getting Knighted sideways though.
    You’ve worked long and hard to get there.

RiddleNox

One thing I will say, I cannot wait till my job and school starts. I need stuff to do!

RiddleNox

So, I have been working on my Knighthood education requirements for Jedi Federation Knighthood. The only thing I have yet to complete are the updated requirements for Basic Education. Some things have been added since I took full Jedi courses. After working on that for a couple of weeks, my friend Phoenix helped me realize that I should be working on learning that is more challenging. We got my requirements changed, so now I am helping create the new IJRS course load. The only part of my requirement left is to write a course based on the Overcomes from the Jedi Compass.

I have begun preliminary research into that, but it will be put on hold because I have, unexpectedly, decided to go back to New York early. This is because I am moving at the end of the month, and the governor has decided it’s important to have everybody quarantined for two weeks when they come into the city, if they are coming from a hot spot for the virus. I am certainly not going to argue with him, especially when it cost only $11 to move my flight in the name of public health.

So, I will probably get back up to NY, get settled, and start back work on the Overcomes course early next week.

Viewing 4 posts - 541 through 544 (of 544 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here