• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Atticus

Mine went out on the sixth.  I’m confident.

And thank you, Yoshio.  Your card arrived yesterday, and we enjoyed it very much. :)

Stryse
    Participant

The Force is with the various postal services.  :)    I got Yoshiro’s yesterday as well. 

inari
    Participant

The Force is not strong with the New Zealand postal service.

Jax
    Keymaster

I got three today :-)  Stryse, those were definitely neat cards.  A major step up from the old clip art, print at home cards of the 90’s. lol

Stryse
    Participant

Heh heh.  I think I still have some software for those 90-esque cards too.  :)

Yoshio

I got another one! Thanks Atticus for Your card!

inari
    Participant

Yes, mine from Atticus came two days ago, I forgot to let you know. Thank you very much, and my kids liked the kittens in the tree.

Atticus

:) I’m glad.  And thank you all in return; my boys and I have been thrilled to receive greetings from friends all over the world.

Jedi_Phoenix

Mine have been sent.  Apparently I wrote sappy cards….*looks at Jax* I honestly don’t remember what I’ve wrote since I’ve been sick and doped up on drugs.  So…you’ve been warned? =P ::)

Phoenix

Jax
    Keymaster

It’s too easy to mess with you when you’re sick.  :-)  You wrote a very nice card.

It’s been quite fun to get cards this year.  I only otherwise get them from my grandma and parents.  I’m sure our postal services appreciate it as well. lol

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here