• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Yoshio

I just noticed, as I was writing a Christmas card to another friend, that I have a writing/misspelling mistace in my cards which I sent to you all.
    Sorry for that! I mixed up the two words marry and merry.  :-[ This might go together with the circumstance that my brother will marry his girlfriend next year and so this is a big topic in the moment in my family. So again, my excuses for that.

Tai-Da
    Participant

Ill have one :D

Jax
    Keymaster

No worries Yoshio, that would be an easy mistake, especially when English isn’t your first language. :-)

Tai-Da, send me your address in a pm and I can add it to the list. 

inari
    Participant

Received my first card today, thank you very much Jax!

Jax
    Keymaster

And I received Yoshio’s today!  Hooray!  And don’t worry Yoshio, the spelling error isn’t that noticeable. :-) I guess it doesn’t take too long for cards to fly across the world. :-)

Yoshio

Me too, I received my first card already! Thanks Master Jax for it!

Jax
    Keymaster

Woohoo!  lol 

Stryse
    Participant

Mine are (finally) on their way.  I dropped them in the mail today.  I’m billing them as  New Year cards, though, so they should still arrive on-time, even if they do happen to show up after 12/25.    :)

Jax
    Keymaster

It took about a week for my card to get overseas, so they’ll probably still get there before Christmas.  :-)  Has everyone else sent their cards?  Does anyone else want in?

inari
    Participant

I sent mine two weeks ago. I will not be able to send any more and have them guaranteed to arrive before Xmas.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here