• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    inari
    Participant

I think you’ve already got mine.

Jax
    Keymaster

Yes I do. I also have Yoshio’s :-)

Atticus

Tip: The OCRs at the post office don’t read Aurebesh. ::)

Jax
    Keymaster

Lol, neither do I!

Kol Drake

Having done OCR reject processing while the Post Office upgraded their software and scanners, I am surprised at the how much of the standard handwriting and printing it can recognize.. and yet, there are still certain font styles that totally befuddle it.  Guess that’s why the ‘rejects’ are processed by human operators — better wetware OCR.  ;)

Jax
    Keymaster

Lol I’m honestly amazed that it can do so much as well.  There’s plenty of handwriting I struggle to read.  You’d think people would write more carefully when sending something.  Unless it’s a bill and they can claim they sent it but it doesn’t get there until late. ;-)

And, anyone else for Christmas cards?  Kol?

inari
    Participant

I’m posting off a batch of these today. I’m happy to send out some more (at least until my 10 pack of international stamps runs out) but it will need to be soon if they’re to arrive by Christmas.

Jax
    Keymaster

I have one more address to pass along, I’ll do that now.  I think I’ll send my stuff off next weekend. I’ll need to send other things off as well.  I wish we had international stamps.  That’d be much easier.

Jedi_Phoenix

Yea….how exactly DO we figure out the postage?!?!? ???

Jax
    Keymaster

You go to the post office. lol  It’s by weight, and I don’t think any of us know how to estimate accurately by the ounce, so just swing by sometime.  You can do the automatic station I bet.  I need to ship my nephew’s advent calendar so it gets there before Dec 1 so I’ll be sending everything then.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here