• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stryse
    Participant

Not that I am really all that well versed in the energy bodies of other species, I was going through some files and re-stumbled upon these images that depict the chakras in a few common animal companions.

Basically, animals have the same types of chakras we do… its just that their arrangement is a bit different from homo-sapien.

As I know at least a couple of you do some work with your animal friends, I thought you might find it interesting.    Somewhere I have an article on animal chakras as well…that these images originally were attached too.  If (or rather when) I can relocate it.. i’ll update this thread with info from that.

In the meantime… pictures!

Cat%20Chakras.jpg

Dog%20Chakras.jpg

Horse%20Chakras.jpg

and just for comparison, the Human model  (I assume that other primates are setup as we are):

Human%20Chakras.jpg

Kol Drake

wow…

And here I thought *I* had some weird ‘odd facts’ tucked in files.

Wonder if we have any chakra experts who can verify the color/dot code for the critters.

Jax
    Keymaster

I’ll ask when I get the chance.  By the way, Stryse do you mind if I use the human picture for a course? 

Stryse
    Participant
    Quote:
    I’ll ask when I get the chance.  By the way, Stryse do you mind if I use the human picture for a course? 

Not at all.  Not sure where I got it though.

Jax
    Keymaster

It’s simple enough and common enough to get away with.  I may make a slight change to the color, then it’s like I made it, right? lol 

Stryse
    Participant

Here is the article that went with the pics…

Quote:
    Pet Chakras
    Author Unknown

An animal’s Major Sensory Points play a important role in its behavior. Animals will rub their bodies along trees, the ground or even people to stimulate the Solar Plexus Chakra and ground to Earth Energy.

The Chakras in the paw pads are extremely sensitive, and lead the animal to harmonious energy spots. When one is found, the animal will lie down there, and the Belly Chakra will open to draw in the energy. The Minor and Major Chakras in the tail also help guide it to beneficial energy sources, but the paw pad Chakras are the primary source for finding this energy. The paw pad Chakras also ground the animal to Earth Energy.

When working with animals, it is as important to attune with them as when working with human beings. Use your intuition, your knowledge of animal body language, and the Chakra System to direct your healing to the area(s) where it is most needed.

Each organ in the animal’s body corresponds to the Energy Centers as they do in humans, so when targeting specific problems, direct energy toward those Chakras.

For a full-body attunement, begin at the Root Chakra at the base of the tail and work toward each individual Center to open and balance each area.

Here is one other tip for directing healing to animals: before you begin your energy work, gently massage each Energy Center to allow the animal to relax and to tune into your vibration. Then proceed with your healing work.

Note: The Healing modalities on these pages are not to be used in place of veterinarian medical treatment, but may be used as supplementary practices in conjunction with traditional veterinary medicine.

The Energy Centers In Cats And Dogs

1. Crown
    2. & 3. Ears (Bud)
    4. Solar Plexus
    5. Root
    6. Belly/Root
    7. Tail Tip (Minor)
    8. – 11. Paw Pads
    12. Throat (Bud)
    13. Nose/ Sensory Center

All animals possess an Etheric Chakra System. Unlike a human being’s Chakra System, most animals have only four active Primary Chakras and up to 21 Minor Chakras.

The Major Chakras in animals are fully developed Energy Centers, These are the Crown/Brow, Solar Plexus and Belly/Root Chakras. The Minor Chakras and Bud Chakras are smaller Energy Points, but are essential to the vitality of the animal.

Not all Chakras in animals are seen as colors, but the Major Chakras are experienced as colorful Energy Centers. The colors of these Centers vary from animal to animal, depending on their development. For instance, the Crown or Brow Chakras may be seen as Green, Blue or Purple, while the Solar Plexus center is Orange or Golden in color. The Root Chakra is normally Dark Red.

Minor and Bud Chakras may be experienced as shimmering Light, with various colors intermingled with sparkling White.

The Bud Centers of the ears can best be described as pale yellow, changing to Aqua or Light Blue as they awaken.

The Energy System of animals can be seen as a triangle beginning at the Root Chakra in the belly, to the small of the back solar plexus, to the head brown/brown chakra. There is also a minor triangle that is formed from the Bud Centers in the ears to the nose and throat centers.

Only a few individual animals have developed Heart Centers, but the color is Green when it is awakened. Likewise, few animals have opened their Throat Chakras although the potential is there. A pet’s instinctive communication comes from the Root Center (purrs. barks, howls, purrs, etc.).

Another Center that varies in individual animals is the Sensing Center located at the bridge of the nose between the eyes (it is not the Third Eye). It is pale silver blue and governs sensory intake and the transmission of sensory input to the brain. This Center is more developed in highly sensitive animals, but can be overdeveloped in some, and underdeveloped in others. Do not confuse this Center with the Crown or Brow Chakra.

Suggested Reading:

Animal Talk: Interspecies Telepathic Communication;

Penelope Smith; Pegasus Publications

Natural Healing for Dogs & Cats; Diane Stein; The Crossing Press

Stryse
    Participant
    Quote:
    Here is the article that went with the pics…

Now… to go find us a chakra expert to confirm or refute this.  :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here